Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Davis MD
Dr. Jeffrey Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portola, CA, with other offices in Berkeley, CA and Antioch, CA . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Davis is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, Eastern Plumas Health Care and Walnut Creek Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Davis has 3 locations
Dr. Jeffrey Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Jeffrey Davis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey Davis - Posted on September 30th, 2016
DR. DAVIS IS A NATURAL WITH RESPECT TO BEDSIDE MANNER. HE HELPED EASE THE PAIN/FEAR ASSOCIATED WITH THIS INJURY. HE WAS UPBEAT, PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS, TOOK THE EXTRA TIME FOR A DETAILED Q&A, AND ALSO STAYS UP TO DATE ON THE LATEST DIVE MEDICINE RESEARCH! COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR MORE. THANK YOU DR. DAVIS!
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Eastern Plumas Health Care
Walnut Creek Campus
41 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Jeffrey Davis Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeffrey Davis's office for more information.
500 1st Ave Portola, CA : (530) 832-4211
2450 Ashby Ave Berkeley, CA : (510) 204-4444
3901 Lone Tree Way Antioch, CA : (925) 779-7273
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portola, CA.