Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey M Finn has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey M Finn has the following 9 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Weight Loss
- Nutritional Support
Showing 5 of 5
I was horrified when I came with my grandfather to his appt with his internist. This doctor was rude, off the bat telling me my grandfather should be put in a nursing home (disrespectful). This doctor had my grandfather on 11 different medicines, many which shouldn't be taken together. This includes 4 different blood pressure medicines, which was causing my grandfather's blood pressure to be dangerously low. This was going on for months because the doctor did not bother to cancel one of the stronger blood pressure meds at CVS and grandfather kept picking up the refill. Doctor was also unconcerned about serious side effects. Doctor left the room twice during the appt, stating that I had insulted his practice of medicine. If you care about your health, stay away from this doctor.
Dr. Finn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Jeffrey M Finn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Medical Center Farmington Road, 6530 Farmington Rd, West Bloomfield, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey M Finn in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey M Finn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.