Dr. Jeffrey Friedman Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Friedman?

Fantastic Specialist

Posted on December 21st, 2016

Dr. Friedman listened to me and helped guide me in the direction I needed to go to achieve my being healthier, and overall wellness!

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

I had an appointment and never heard from him again. i was quite pleased when in his office. he said he'd be in contact with my family doctor, after which he'd call me on a method of treatment he'd recommend. my family doctor never heard from him after making several calls to his office and I called at least a dozen times with no response. no one ever answers the phone, it always goes to voice mail. very poor physician to say 1 thing and never follow up to myself or my primary care physician. definitely wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

Posted on September 20th, 2017