Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey M Grossman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey M Grossman has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jeffrey M Grossman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
I have been Dr. Grossman's patient for over 20 years. I appreciate his care and concern for my health. He takes a conservative approach and listens. I contribute my good health today to his proactive advice. If you want someone who won't let you off the hook for taking care of yourself, eating right and exercising he's the right one for you. He spends a lot of time with his patients thus usually running behind. But that's ok because I know he will spend the same time with me.
Dr. Grossman has been my Dr. for 20 years. I do have a lot of chronic serious medical problems. He has managed my health care with professionalism, care and concern. He has always explained everything to me.Spent as much time as needed and been a good dr. and encourages me to do what I need to do. I love him as my dr.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey M Grossman accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJeffrey M Grossman Md, 920 37th Pl Ste 103, Vero Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey M Grossman in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey M Grossman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vero Beach, FL.