Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey M Jacobs
Dr. Jeffrey M Jacobs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Federal Way, WA. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Jacobs is affiliated with Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center and St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Jacobs has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey M Jacobs has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Jeffrey M Jacobs has the following 12 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Jeffrey M Jacobs has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jacobs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Jeffrey M Jacobs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPediatrics Northwest Ps, 34503 9th Ave S Ste 220, Federal Way, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey M Jacobs in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey M Jacobs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.