Dr. Jeffrey Schlueter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Schlueter?

Great Experiance

Posted on November 7th, 2017

As a long time patient and I have seen many, many others! He helped me get my life back! A great professional and caring doctor. And a DO at that!

Perfection

Posted on May 17th, 2017

Dr Schlueter has been a life saver for me. He prescribed some simple meds that I must have needed all of my life. I am grateful to the doctor and his staff. My experience has been wonderful and I highly recommend them.

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Impossible to get a hold of the actual staff in the office for things that you need. They do not use a reliable answering service, as I have left numerous messages with them that the doctor claims to have never received. Not prompt with insurance issues and provide little guidance for how to solve the issue. Have multiple different contact numbers on file and some that do not even go to the right person when the pharmacist tries to call or even the insurance.

Dr. Jeffrey M. Schlueter is a horrible Quack

Posted on April 27th, 2016

I took my elderly Mother to this so called health care facility in Fort Worth Texas called Oceans Healthcare at 6200 Overton Ridge Blvd, Fort Worth, TX where Dr. Jeffrey M. Schlueter is in charge. She was having symptoms of slow thinking and not eating and extreme nervousness biting her nails off. This Oceans is suppose to be a place specializing in Senior mental health care. In the intake room, the admission nurse convinces us to give it a try by saying she is going to check on her everyday. She never did. She lied saying that my Mom will get as much food as she wants. She offered my Mom her own room yet that was a lie too. My Mom had to share a room. I begged and pleaded with this so called doctor, Dr. Jeffrey M. Schlueter to test her for Alzheimers. He agreed then delayed and delayed and never did after 2 weeks time. He or no doctor ever met with her on a 1 on 1 basis. She never got any counseling. They have some foreign doctor in Indonesia or India evaluate you on an ipad to trick you to sign in and then they lock the door and you can't leave without their choice or a court order. Dr. Jeffrey M. Schlueter gives her medicine that caused swelling in her legs. I ask him to switch it and he agrees. Then he keeps the same medicine and increases the dose. He is evil. He diagnoses her with congenital heart disease scaring our entire family and my Mom. Then the next day he says he was wrong and made a mistake. My Mom has since been seen by another independent doctor and been ruled out for this diagnosis. Then one day during her stay, my Mom was tripped and pushed on to the floor out of the view of the cameras in her room. One Aide worker named Dolly put her knee on my Mom's back and would not let her up. The other Aide worker named Tay blocked the door. My Mom's face and teeth hit the floor cracking her teeth and bloodying her lips. I told my Mom to call 911 after hearing about the incident but my Mom was afraid to fearing more. I reported it to Dr. Jeffrey M. Schlueter and he didn't care or do anything. I reported it to the administrator Scott Blakely and he refused to pay for her teeth repair. If there are any Fort Worth attorney's who would take this case to sue for punitive damages please contact us. All Ocean's healthcare did was consume up her insurance benefit and I asked them to help find an assisted living home for her. They have the nerve to give me healthcare facilities booklet - the same one that is in front of the supermarket. No placement service. No availability info. No cost info. No nothing. Ocean's healthcare entire facility should be shut down.

Best there is!

Posted on August 4th, 2013

Dr. Schlueter spent an hour and a half with me on my fist visit. He listened to everything I had to say and then helped me understand my feelings. Dr. Schlueter made me feel I could cope with my current issues and gave me hope. He is a very compassionate person who takes the time and truly cares about his patients. Dr Schlueter himself even called me himself to follow up with me.

Posted on October 18th, 2017