Dr. Jeffrey M White Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey M White?

Great doctor! One of the best!

Excellent Care!

Dr. White was the pediatrician for both of my children. My daughter since the age of 6 months and my son from birth. We moved from Florida in 2005, but I sure wish I could have taken Dr. White with us...lol. He is a phenomenal physician and one that was hard to replace. He was always very thorough and being a first time Mom I had lots of questions that he never left unanswered. I loved he way he would enter the room singing my daughter's name because it would always soothe her. Thank you Dr. White! My kids are now 11 and 13. Thanks for getting them started in life! :-)

Appts are terrible

My son is a patien of Dr. White. I called to make an appt. for my son, nothing available for 3 months. I am in search of another dotor at this time. In addition, the office open at 9am and takes 1 1/2 hour at lunch. Unless you want to wait 3 months for your kids to see a doctor, I recommend looking for another doctor.

Fantastic, Highly Recommend!

We moved here from Charlotte a little over a year ago and I started bringing my daughter to Dr. White after a friend referred us. We now have another little one. Dr. White takes his time and explains everything thoroughly. He is great with the kids and also with me in answering any questions I have. He always follows up, never makes me feel rushed, and most important he is very accurate. I trust him whole heartedly. He is also very family oriented and just as concerned about what is medically important as he is with bonding and emotional support for our children. Wonderful staff support in the office. Dr White was on vacation when we had our son so we got to meet Dr. Lopez for the in hospital check up. We really liked him as well; very thorough and easy to talk with. Great Practice!

Dr. White has excellent bedside manner and spent as much time as I needed. He answered all of my questions and even gave me extra information to make me feel more comfortable caring for my daughter.

We couldn't be happier with Dr. White. He is amazing! He'll even get down on the floor and play with the kids. The only thing I have to say is he better not ever retire!