Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey M Williams
Dr. Jeffrey M Williams, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Claremore, OK. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Wagoner Community Hospital and Hillcrest Hospital Claremore. Dr. Williams has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey M Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jeffrey M Williams has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jeffrey M Williams has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
I love Dr. Williams! I hope he continues to practice for a very long time because I don't want to see any other Primary Care Physician besides him. I recently moved to Tulsa, 30 mins away from his office, but I still continue to see him. He is that great. He actually cares & is willing to spend as much time as needed with you to make sure you fully comprehend his diagnosis and to fully answer all of your questions, no matter how extensive they may be. I do my research before my visits & he seems to appreciate that I take interest in my own health. He understands that I know my body better than anyone. Very respectable and "down to Earth." I recommended two friends to him & both are now patients & share my very positive opinion. He'll make emergency appts when necessary, but try to call right after 8 am when they open or it may be the next day before he can see you. That's still pretty darn good in my book. Obviously, I highly recommend Dr. Williams, but the same time, hope he remains a hidden gem in Claremore so that I continue to get right in!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Jeffrey M Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Health Center, 1501 N Florence Ave Ste 101, Claremore, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey M Williams in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey M Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Claremore, OK.