Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey M Wolf?

Excellent Doctor

I came to Dr wolf because he was highly recommended to me. I had a persistent cough for months that my primary doc could not cure. Dr. Wolf took an X-ray and breathing test. He gave me an inhaler that made my cough go away after a week. I am so happy I listened to my friend!

Horrible doctor

He sent me for a sleep study and told me I'd die if I didn't have it done. I asked him if he would go over certain results on the phone and he abruptly said absolutely not. Did I mention He is also Very rude to his employees? I would never go to see him again.

aggrogant

no one is right all the time , not even Dr. Wolf. As he told me

Extremely satisfied with Dr. Wolf and his staff. Very attentive both in hospital attendance and office follow-up.

Great Doctor

Always gives me an appointment when I am not feeling well. Never to busy to answer all my questions. Would highly recommend!!!

Great bed side manner

Dr Wolf was recommended to me by many people. I called for a new patient appointment and he was already fully booked. But he allows his staff to add patients that really need to see him. So I brought my mother to see him and right away we hit it off. He was caring and a great doctor. He made sure that she got all the time she needed even though we were added to his already crazy schedule. He called her primary doctor and made sure he knew what was going on. He gave her new medication and showed her exactly how to use it. Then on the way out the staff gave us written instructions on the new medications and told us to call with any issues. From beginning to end the visit was a pleasure.

A physician that lacks courtesy, knowledge, does not give proper diagnosis, does not follow up...to name a few

Actual Zero for Effort and Cocern

Dr. Wolf is never available to get on phone when you are sick. He is only interested in the office visit that he will get paid for. If you are not well enough to come in for a visit you are out of luck and on your own, even if you are on oxygen.. Looking for another doctor.

this doctor should have his lic. taken away

I have never seen such a horrible bedside manner. He diagnosed my mother with Lung cancer and refused to answer any of our questions about her condition. Every question we asked he responded with " does it matter, she has cancer". He just sat there with a smurk on his face as my mother kept repeating that she was going to die. He didn't even give us a referring oncologist to go to. It was a horrible experience.

Dr. Jeffrey M Wolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.

Dr. Jeffrey M Wolf Is this you?