Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey T MacMillan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey T MacMillan has the following 7 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Showing 5 of 43
This Dr pushes surgery "Big Time", If you dont want surgery he is VERY giving on the pain meds, VERY giving. If you decide not to be doped up beyond all reason which is how he prescribes it he will basically give you a choice. If you want to continue to see me i can no longer give you pain meds you need to have surgery. STAY AWAY from this QUACK.
I went to see him because of a shoulder injury at work. I have never hurt myself nor claimed any type of injury against a workplace in 27 years of employment. I have no doubt he is very qualified. He did make me feel like I was faking the injury which really rubbed me the wrong way. I already had an MRI which the doctor said I had a partial tear. It hurts like heck to do anything. I have now completed 4 weeks of physical therapy and go back to see him this week. I hope he has a different attitude this week. I am a professional and expect to be treated like one.
33 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions9119 W 74th St, Overland Park, KS
Dr. Jeffrey T MacMillan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.