Dr. Jeffrey S Maltzman Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey S Maltzman?

I have 2 major eye diseases and have had them for quite some time. Due to changes in insurance, I had to seek out another doctor. Dr Maltzman, I found, was prompt, courteous and very knowledgeable. I was not disappointed with him in any way. He clarified my 2 eye diseases with good explanation for me to understand. I will return to him. He was very gracious.

Excellent

Dr. Maltzman is a very kind, caring Ophthalmologist. He provides excellent care. His explanations are provided in words the average person can understand. I would recommend him to anyone --- I feel he is one of the best.

Excellent care

As a retired Physician myself, I believe I have a credible perspective on what constitutes good medical care. I received just that from Dr Maltzman. He was prompt, courteous, and efficient and most important correctly diagnosed my problem and quickly referred me to the appropriate specialist for follow up. The care I recived from Dr Maltzman was excellent in all ways.

A knowledgeable, caring and well-trained doctor who answers your questions and gives good explanations.