Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey V Manchio has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Dr. Jeffrey V Manchio has the following 10 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain
Dr. Jeffrey V Manchio has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey V Manchio is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 6
I made an appointment at Northwest Center for Colorectal Health to get some relief from an external hemorrhoid. Doctor Manchio did an exam, but nothing else. There wasn't any treatment of any sort. Unfortunately I was charged as if I had surgery. I contested the bill and was told that by doing the exam (something more than talking) it is coded as surgery. If I would have received ANY sort of help or relief, I wouldn't be writing this review. No help/relief, big bill.
13 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Jeffrey V Manchio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Center For Colorectal Health Llc, 9155 SW Barnes Rd Ste 231, Portland, OR
Dr. Jeffrey V Manchio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.