Dr. Jeffrey C Mark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey C Mark?

Bad character

Dr. Mark is very nice. His wife Fran Mark is evil. She always lies about billing. Just to have the results to be read, I have to schedule an appt and be charged for copay. They push you to make appointments and it can wait, but his wife wont have it other way. I would have given the practice a FIVE STAR but NEVER again will I ever return to give my money out for free. Please hire someone better

Very Thankful

I'm very thankful to have Dr. Mark as my gastroenterologist. I've gone to see many gastroenterologists over the years with my GI issues, and Dr. Mark is definitely the most thorough of them all. He's very experienced and spends time to clearly explained to me all my treatment options. He paid attention to my concerns and has excellent bedside manners. I wish I had found him sooner.

Dr. Mark is an outstanding and extremely knowledgeable clinician with a great bedside manner. He was so gentle with his procedure, and his staff are very caring.

Really caring and thorough. Best doctor in town!

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Mark is very excellent at what he does. He is also very skilled in diagnosis; in addition to being a good man, who treats others with respect.

Time Waisted

I took my son there for a stomach problem. We arrived on time. We waited over an hour with no explanation as to why. They really could care less about me or my son. After an hour they have the nerve to stick us in an exam room to wait even longer. We left and they could care less.

Life saver

Dr. Mark takes his patient's condition seriously, and treats accordingly. We are thankful for him! Please stay in Turlock!!

Dr. Mark is a very help and shows a great deal of compassion.

EXCELLENT!!!

Staff is VERY courteous. Dr. Mark does try to get to the root of the problem to solve it! I was (am) very happy to have been referred to Dr. Mark!

phlebotomist

I have been Dr. Jeffrey's patient through the past 12 years, and I have always received courteous care from Dr. Mark. He is kind, prompt, efficient, and very accurate with his diagnosis. My last visit was very helpful since I received a probiotic sample that helped me feel better from my (IBS) symptoms. I highly recommend his care to anyone with gastro intestinal conditions.

A very dedicated and caring doctor . I was told that he will spend the time to determine the source of my medical condition, and he did. Best doctor with great bedside manners. I'm very thankful to have found him.

Very happy patient

Dr. Mark is really good at what he does and he takes the time to explain everything to you, giving you options based on your history and heath conditions. I trust him and would recommend him to family & friends.