Dr. Jeffrey Marxen Is this you?

4.7

Best Dr. ever!

Posted on June 19th, 2014

It was 20 years ago that I saw Dr. Marxen, for the last time. I still compare other drs. to him. He explained things clearly, was ALWAYS pleasant and thorough. He took his time and also, always sent a follow up letter to sum up our visit.

Joanne Singh

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Dr. Marxen did both of my total hip replacements 6 years apart. I have fallen down three times, been caught between a van moving toward me and a house, and nothing is out of place. He told me he was the best, and I agree with him. Because both my husband and I had surgery from him, we got to know him. He is a kind and very talented man. He loves to do surgery. He loves his family and is devoted to his practice and patients.

tommy

Posted on October 25th, 2011

Dr. Marxen helped heal and recuperate me after I had a severe motorcycle accident last year. Very thankful for him!

Bill M.

Posted on October 21st, 2011

Dr. Marxen fit me with a new hip and I'm able to to walk w/out pain again. He is one of the best surgeons in the city, he's very particular about his work. In my initial visit and in my visits after surgery, he was very caring and was able to help me in ways that my physical therapist wasn't.

Mrs. C. Morris

Posted on August 25th, 2011

I have found Dr. Marxen to be very professional and very delightful

Finding the right Orthopaedic Sur

Posted on July 27th, 2011

I was very disappointed in my Dr when someone told me about Dr Marxen. I found him very knowledgeable, and Caring. (He knows his business). Whenever someone talk's about their hurting knees I tell them (you have to go see Dr Marxen) He is the best. He has a very good staff. they always call 2 days before the appointments to remind you. And to get you in to see the Dr in a timely manner.I would highly recommend him, he gave me a new lease on life. He did a total knee replacement 10 years ago, I was back on the tennis court in 5 weeks, and at 6 weeks i played 6 days in a row. then 3 years ago I decided to try snowboarding and messed up my shoulder. he fixed my shoulder, then last year a total hip replacement. I'm still playing tennis. I'm 76 years old

Jan S. M.D.

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey Marxen has done 5 joint replacements on me over many years. I am extremely pleased with the results. He certainly cares for his patients and gives

Posted on June 20th, 2011

Dr. Marxen has done 3 operations on my and each experience has been great! His office staff are wonderful and his followup care exceptional. His jokes well some are very good. I would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on June 19th, 2011

Dr Marxen is one of the best doctors I have been to, and believe me I have been to alot of MD's during my 51 years of life. I think the one thing that impressed me the most was before I first met the doctor, I spoke with my pain management MD, and also my psygologist, both of whom I trust completely. Both had high praise for Dr Marxen, but I held judgment unitl I met with him. I found him very friendly, personable. He made me feel he geniunely cared, and was proactive with his diagnosis, and treatment plan. I did'nt feel rushed, he took a complete history, and talked directly to me not around me. If I was unclear or unsure about something he explained in terms I could understand. And most importantly for me he was able to help me without loading me up on narcotic pain medicines I neither needed or wanted, this was important because I have had previous MD's who overloaded me on drugs that did not touch the pain but made me into a ZOMBIE, and as a patient I thought the doctor had to know best, now I know with pain, more meds are not always better. I have continued seeing Dr. Marxen and will do so in the future. He and his staff are friendly and professional, and one of the few offices that call 2 days before your appointment to remind you, I have very few who do this anymore.

shoulder and knee full replacement.

Posted on June 17th, 2011

Both shoulders are 100&. Surgery on my knee is two months and is 65%. I except full. recovery. I would not consider anyone else. A very nice person as well!!

Bill Ohlson

Posted on June 13th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Marxen for over 20 years for 2 reasons. First...I seem compelled to do everything I possibly can to ruin my shoulder, and secondly...Jeff Marxen always fixes it! Two major shoulder surgeries (and numerous minor 'fixes') and at 62 I'm still serving in the 110 - 115 MPH range, and have plenty of giddyup on my fastball when I pitch in Baseball Leagues and Tournaments. Dr. Marxen is the single best surgeon I could ever hope for. Knowledgeable beyond belief, and as caring as if he were family. I love Jeff Marxen, because he's made it possible for me to continue to do the things I love to do, and at a high level. I recommend Dr. Marxen to all my friends and family with ortho related problems. I can never say enough good things about him. He's simply the BEST!

Posted on June 12th, 2011

Dr. Marxen is the most knowledgeable, caring, accessible, surgeon I have ever had operate on me. His office/bedside manner is like the doctors of old, you know he really cares about you. Dr. Marxen has operated on both my hands, my shoulder and just six weeks ago my right knee and every surgery has turned out perfect. His staff is always right there for you when you call for a problem as evidenced by my latest surgery. I woke up one morning and the pain in my right knee (which I had been having problems with - used to be a long distance runner and had surgery by another doctor years ago on that knee)was so bad I could hardly walk. I called his office and they had me in that afternoon. He diagnosed what the problem was, which was confirmed by a MRI a few days later and the next week he performed surgery. The result was great and seven weeks later I'm back to walking my dogs for an hour with no pain! He has also performed surgery on my husband and we have both told him that if we ever move from California we will still return to have him perform any surgery we need.