Dr. Jeffrey S Mayfield Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey S Mayfield?

My Doctor

I refer to Dr Mayfield as "My Doctor". Dr Mayfield listens and hears what you are saying to him. He catches things you say to him, you may not think is even important. He is a very inteligent, concerned Doctor. You can tell his passion is to help you get to a better place in life. There are not enough words to say how to describe how great, yet humble he is. I highly respect him and thankful I started seeing him in 1999. He has seen me through the main disease I have, the little colds and the big illness and has even supported me and saw me through cancer. I think he deserves more than 4 stars...He's MY DOCTOR...