Dr. Jeffrey Mazin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Mazin?

Great doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2017

Listens to you. Very personable. Staff great gets insurance approval done fast.

Excellent colorectal doctor in San Diego

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Dr. Mazin saved my life! He correctly diagnosed anal cancer. He's performed at least 3 surgeries on me to remove the tumor then has proactively performed biopsies. I'm one year and 4 months out from treatment. I just turned 53. Because of Dr. Mazin, I may get to turn 55 one day! He's a great doctor. Spends tons of time collecting info. He's old school that way, but I like it.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Pure greed drives this office. I will not return. Misdiagnosed my problem. Performed unnecessary surg.

Great Doc!

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Dr. Mazin is a very attentive doctor and spends lots of time explaining everything and answering questions. He has great bedside manner and easy to talk to. Would recommend!

Nobody better

Posted on September 20th, 2013

First the staff, wow if you need help or a question answered they are on top of it! Dr. Mazin explained everything told what to expect and made feel extremely comfortable. This is the place to go.

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Dr Mazin warned me that I would need to undergo surgery twice on my lower back due to my condition, one to remove an infection and another for skin grafting after the infection had been completely healed (2 months was the estimate). He did everything in one surgery, felt no pain after the surgery at all (didn't need the pain pills he prescribed me).All the office visits were professional and prompt. I once had to wait about 10 minutes to see him, every other time was less than 5 minutes though. Clean office, friendly staff, and he took time explaining answers to my questions in a way I was able to understand. I am very happy with his service, and would recommend him to anyone.

Thorough, compassionate and skilled

Posted on November 4th, 2011

I just had bilateral laparoscopic hernia repair with Dr. Mazin 1 week ago. He has done an excellent job, and he is the most thorough and caring doctor I've even seen. When he gives you a routine exam, you learn things about your body that all your previous doctors and physicals did not reveal. We are calling him 'Amazing Mazin' around my house now.

Great Doctor!

Posted on April 26th, 2011

He did my bilateral hernia surgery and it turned out perfect. Cant believe I didnt do it sooner. I was running and surfing again before 6 weeks. If you make sure you listen to what he tells you to do (or in my case not to do) and do it, you can be confident.

Who doesn't take Medicare patients

Posted on February 1st, 2010

especially if they have a supplement that guarantees he won't get stiffed.

The MOST Incredibly Thorough Doctor ever !!!

Posted on January 26th, 2010

My husband has been the patient with Dr Mazin twice in the last 5 years, and both times he and I have been amazed, and thankful, for the man's breadth of medical knowledge and his meticulous attention to detail. He's no risk taker and that makes you as the patient feel secure and confident in his care. The only downside to the guy is that he KNOWS just how good he is - no false modesty about him. That said, there's absolutely no other doctor that we would go to for health care when we need it. Wholeheartedly recommended.

Posted on October 20th, 2009

Dr. Mazin is great! As a young girl with problems usually attributed to 60 year old men, he was very good at helping me get over my embarrassment and getting to the root of the problem. Also, he did my surgery and did a wonderful job.

Posted on October 9th, 2009

very knowledgeable, hands on, easy to talk with