Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey B Mcdevitt has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Sports Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 4 of 4
Wow, I have seen many tens of doctors in my lifetime, for all sorts of issues. Never have I actually met a doctor who practice what they preach, in such an earnest and passionate manner..! THANK YOU Dr Mcdevitt for being so kind, encouraging and educational. He also took the time to answer, in dEtail, all of my questions and even explained extra information that was very helpful and useful toward my healing -- showing me diagrams on his iPad. Which by the way, I am also impressed and appreciative that he takes the efforts to go that extra mile and learn the newer systems out there for dictation etc, bc that reflects that he wants to be always learning, always growing and we need this in all our doctors. He is the most proactive, and genuinely helpful Dr I have met, and I have seen Drs in NY state, RI and MA state, FL state, and across the globe. THANKS so much :DDD I will definitely return if ever i need to.
Dr. Jeffrey B Mcdevitt accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Health Center, 75-170 Hualalai Rd Ste C110, Kailua Kona, HI
Dr. Jeffrey B Mcdevitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kailua Kona, HI.