Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey A Mcfadden
Dr. Jeffrey A Mcfadden, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Byron, IL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey A Mcfadden has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jeffrey A Mcfadden has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jeffrey A Mcfadden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey A Mcfadden - Posted on February 15th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey A Mcfadden - Posted on April 8th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey A Mcfadden - Posted on April 28th, 2015
Dr Jeffrey A McFadden has moved to Danville, IL Carle Clinic on Vermilion
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey A Mcfadden - Posted on May 8th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey A Mcfadden - Posted on October 18th, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey A Mcfadden Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJEFFREY ALAN MCFADDEN DO, 130 Kysor Dr, Byron, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey A Mcfadden, DO - Family Medicine in Byron, IL, in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey A Mcfadden is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Byron, IL.