Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey L Mckeeby
Dr. Jeffrey L Mckeeby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mckeeby is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center and Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. Dr. Mckeeby has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey L Mckeeby has the following 3 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jeffrey L Mckeeby has the following 14 expertise
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jeffrey L Mckeeby has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey L Mckeeby is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I really liked Dr. McKeeby. He made me feel at ease every step of the way and made me confident in my belief that he could help my husband and I get pregnant. Never once did he make me feel like I was broken or that something g was wrong with me. I would recommend him (and the entire staff) in a heartbeat!
Shady Grove is a wonderful place for fertility treatment - it is typically a long and tedious process, but so worth it! Dr. McKeeby invests majority of his time during the initial interview and spends over an hour getting to know you and your partner to figure out a personalized treatment plan. Much time is spent with you "ultrasoundess" and venipuncture ladies, who are efficient, kind, and professional. Dr. McKeeby works seamlessly with the office and the harmonious effort shows at each visit. I would highly encourage anyone struggling with conception to visit Shady Grove!
I would recommend Shady Grove for every single person I know and I don't know, and if I can take each and every person that is infertile from their hand to shady grove I would do it, after 4 years of being Infertile, my husband and I are finally pregnant, Dr Jeffery Mckeeby knew exactly what to do for us, what to plan for us, and right from the first time we are blessed from god with this miracle. If i stay all day thanking god and Shady Grove for the dream achievement they gave us it will not be enough! Please give yourself a dream come true by getting a free consultation ..
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mckeeby is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Jeffrey L Mckeeby accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
Locations & DirectionsShady Grove Fertility Center, 15001 Shady Grove Rd Ste 400, Rockville, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey L Mckeeby in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey L Mckeeby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.