Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey I Menashe
Dr. Jeffrey I Menashe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Menashe is affiliated with Oregon Health Science University Hospital, Adventist Medical Center and Providence Portland Medical Center. Dr. Menashe has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey I Menashe has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey I Menashe has the following 12 expertise
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Dr. Jeffrey I Menashe has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I want to say Thank you to Dr.Menashe. Thanks to him my mom is doing well. I can't find words to discribe how afraid I was with my moms diagnosis but, Dr. Menashe showed us the steps to my mom's healing process and he carried it out with amazing results at the end to show. I will highly recommend him to any of my family or friends.
I remain deeply grateful to Dr. Jeff Menashe and his staff even after 20 years following my successful treatment for NH lymphoma. The respect, compassion and combination of treatments he helped select and provide will continue to resonate for me until my time on earth is done. Dr. Jeff remains at the top of my list for recommendations to others who are facing the most important battles of their lives.
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Menashe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Jeffrey I Menashe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Cancer Specialists, 5050 NE Hoyt St Ste 256, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey I Menashe in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey I Menashe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.