Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey D Mendelson
Dr. Jeffrey D Mendelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, MI, with other offices in Livonia, MI and Livonia, MI . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mendelson is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey D Mendelson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
Livonia office. Easy to make appointments. Office staff courteous and efficient. Dr. Mendelson spends time explaining treatment plan and progress. Very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I've had both of my knees replaced by him (one was a revision originally done by another surgeon with a poor outcome - Dr. Mendelson corrected the problem and I'm doing very well) and I couldn't be happier with my care and the function of my knees. Having progressive osteoarthritis can be very disheartening at times...I always leave an appointment with Dr. Jeffrey feeling hopeful and positive. Very caring man. I recommend him to anyone I encounter that is in need of an orthopedic surgeon.
I have used on line physician reviews for many doctors that I now how. I'm excited to read reviews about doctors that have high reviews, but disappointed when I read about long, long wait times. There can only be so many reasons for this: unforeseen emergencies, or over-booking patients. The latter is usually the problem. I will not even give a doctor a chance when I read over and over that patients must wait 1-3 hours to see the dr. for usually a 10 minute visit. I think doctors should be reported (somewhere) when this is a common occurrence. My time as a patient is valuable, too. If I arrive an hour late-would you see me? How about 1/2 hr- or just 20 minutes? Heck no-you would make the patient reschedule and possibly charge a late fee. Why is it ok then, for a doctor to make his patients wait HOURS to be seen? It's not ok-and the only thing we can do, is find another doctor. One that believes that a patients time is important too. STOP overbooking! Allow your patients enough time to discuss their concerns without feeling like a number. After reading the many complaints on this forum regarding EXCESSIVE wait times for patients-I will not even give this doctor an opportunity to be my doctor. I would advise others to do the same! Please realize that I have not seen this doctor-I'm going strictly by what I've read from other reviews/patients!
Dr. Mendelson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Hospital For Special Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey D Mendelson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey D Mendelson in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey D Mendelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.