Dr. Jeffrey Michell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Michell?

retired

Posted on November 11th, 2015

After my primary Doctor retired, I met for the first time with Dr. Michell & found him to be very competent & professional. He diagnosed my lung cancer & referred me to the proper doctors for surgery. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on February 6th, 2013

He is always very calming and easy to talk to. Many times, when I've had to call the clinic to ask a question, he is the one that calls me back.

Not Recommended!

Posted on July 31st, 2009

I saw this doctor of 3 occassions and every time I talked he cut me off and wouldn't listen to me never answered the question I asked. He was very fast and brief with me and he denied me my meds that I needed according to my diagnoises from another doctor and my medical condition stating he would not perscribe them because he would like to see me without any meds to get me off pills although I agree I hate to be taken meds they are needed or other serious problmes can accure I need them to stop growing tumors...I do not reccommend him at all very rude and not caring at all!

Posted on September 16th, 2017