Dr. Jeffrey J Mihalek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey J Mihalek?

The best OB/GYN in Connecticut!

Dr. Mihalek has been my OG/GYN since 2003. There is no one else I would trust. He has delivered 2 of my children via C-Section, performed my uterine ablation, and overall has always been a fantastic physician. He takes time with his patients, and I have referred over 10 friends to him. ALL are just as happy with Dr. Mihalek. His bedside manner is top notch and always friendly. Wicked smart physician!!

Super, if you're not miscarrying

Dr. Mihalek is a fine doctor, but I was disappointed with the treatment I received after I miscarried. He and his staff treated the loss as if it was NOTHING. I had complications after a D&C. When I called his office, he was curt and impatient. I have since found another doctor, who has both skill AND bedside manner.

Couldn't Be Better

I have been seeing Dr. Mihalek since I was a teenager and I have never had a less than stellar experience with him, the nurse practitioner, or any of the office staff. They are phenomenal about appointment setting and making sure I get any prescriptions I need promptly. There is rarely any kind of wait over 15 minutes. The office staff is friendly and willing to walk you through any billing issues, and I've often had my questions or prescription needs handled immediately over the phone! I haven't had medical insurance for almost three years, but the fee is reasonable, especially considering the level of attention you get for your money. Dr. Mihalek and Adelle (the nurse practitioner) are truly caring professionals... I cannot reccomend them any more highly.

Great

I have nothing bad to say about Dr.Mihalek. Have been going to him since 1998 and I have been through 3 pregnancies with him. Knowledgable, patient, funny, great bedside manner and really understands women. His office staff have always been great over the years too!

very caring & concerned

THE BEST of any of the doctors I have- He is truly concerned about your health; physically & emotionally!! Very respectful also! Wish ALL doctors were like him!!!