Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey L Mikutis
Dr. Jeffrey L Mikutis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Mikutis is affiliated with Dayton Childrens Medical Center. Dr. Mikutis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey L Mikutis has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
Dr. Jeffrey L Mikutis has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mikutis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Osteopathic Medical Center Of Texas
Dr. Jeffrey L Mikutis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopaedic Center Spinal And Pediatric Care, 2350 Miami Valley Dr Ste 300, Dayton, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey L Mikutis in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey L Mikutis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.