The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey S Milewski
Dr. Jeffrey S Milewski, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Milewski is affiliated with Mclaren Macomb Hospital. Dr. Milewski has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey S Milewski has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Jeffrey S Milewski has the following 37 expertise
- Hearing Aids
- Meniere's Disease
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Duct Stones (Salivary Duct Calculi)
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Skin Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Bell's Palsy
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Mastoiditis (Mastoid Process Infection)
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Acquired Nose Deformities
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Hair Restoration
- Nose Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Sublingual Gland Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Obstruction
- Ear Diseases
Showing 3 of 11
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Milewski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jeffrey S Milewski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jeffrey S Milewski
Dr. Milewski is Board Certified in Otorhinolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery and has completed additional post-residency training in Otolaryngic Allergy, and has received a Certificate of Additional Qualification in Otolaryngic Allergy. He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all ear, nose, and throat disorders, with an emphasis on chronic sinus and allergy disease. Dr. Milewski is a graduate of Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, where he maintains the appointment as a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Osteopathic Surgical Specialties. In addition to participating in the education of interns and medical students, Dr. Milewski is actively involved in training residents at two distinguished otolaryngology residency training programs located in southeast Michigan. Dr. Milewski is committed to providing quality and compassionate medical care to all of his patients, and is on staff at several of the tri-county area hospitals to better serve them.
Locations & DirectionsVALLEY ENT ASSOCIATES PC, 2551 McLeod Dr S, Saginaw, MI
Dr. Jeffrey S Milewski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.