Dr. Jeffrey C Milliken Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey C Milliken?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

My thanks to you and God for saving my life....

I will never be able to thank you enough...

Experience and Expertise Count

My local Cardiologist said I was not a candidate for bypass and to resign myself to live a less active life. A second oppinion at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center was mostly the same news. I became my own best avocate, read articals and medical studies and dete4rmined Dr. Milliken thinks outside the box. His articles and the papers hye edited were always clear and objective. I traveled 350 miles to the University of California Irvune for a consult with him. After a careful review of my recent angioplasty, medical records and an examination he said his exoeruence tholf him my LAD was operable his experience and expertise told him most likely would benefit from opcr. I had surgery and have found a new life because someone relied on his expertise and not just a stack of studies.

Dr. Jeffrey C Milliken is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.