Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey A Mogerman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey A Mogerman has the following 16 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Jeffrey A Mogerman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey A Mogerman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I saw Dr Mogermon for both my knees,my right rotor cuff repair,and r hand carpal tunnel. I was so happy with him I am now years later...going to call him since I am in need of a right hip replacement and I TRUST him. The wait time is my only problem especially now since I can not sit long periods of time...
After waits of over 1 hour in his cramped waiting room, Dr. Mogerman is brusque, unpleasant, and most importantly a dangerous prescriber of off label medications that he fails to monitor. He does not respond to emergency calls relating to serious adverse reactions to his prescribed drugs. He also neglects to keep medical records and actively resists patients transferring from his practice. Please avoid this dangerous man.
41 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1977
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Jeffrey A Mogerman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMogerman Jason Orthopaedic Institute Llc, 27A Woodlands Dr, Waymart, PA
Dr. Jeffrey A Mogerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waymart, PA.