Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey W Molloy has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey W Molloy has the following 12 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
- Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Dr. Jeffrey W Molloy has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey W Molloy is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Fair to decent medical provider, some symptoms/ conditions were not addressed or resolved. Dr did follow up on other issues. Very long wait from appt time to seeing provider, they need to either adjust appt times to allow for longer appts or be more efficient- respect that patients have schedules to keep. Billing: no issue with insurance processing, but when copay invoice was received it had a section at the bottom stating "We are pleased to offer you the option of credit card payment" and an area to write ones credit information. Wrong! When I called to pay the bill, they told me they don't accept credit cards. While inconvenient (and a loss on collecting air miles), I can dig out my dusty old checkbook but a lot of people use credit cards for paying medical bills (especially since they tend to be expensive). This information should have been provided BEFORE the first appt so one can make an educated financial decision. I went back through the stack of paperwork I had to fill out and there is no mention of this billing practice. This doctor needs to catch up with the times; I can buy a head of cabbage from a farmer at a small market with a credit card, a specialist physician's office should accept them too.
17 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jeffrey W Molloy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Locations & DirectionsAlaska Digestive And Liver Disease, 3851 Piper St Ste U466, Anchorage, AK
Dr. Jeffrey W Molloy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.