Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Moonan
Dr. Jeffrey Moonan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with other offices in Denham Springs, LA and Gonzales, LA (and 2 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Moonan is affiliated with Baton Rouge General Medical Center, St Elizabeth Hospital and Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Moonan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey Moonan has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Jeffrey Moonan is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Moonan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baton Rouge General Medical Center
St Elizabeth Hospital
Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Surgical Specialty Center of Baton Rouge
Our Lady of the Lake Rmc
42 Years Experience
University of Virginia
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Moonan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.