Dr. Jeffrey Morgenstern Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Morgenstern?

Worst doctor in America

Posted on March 6th, 2017

This fool did a procedure on me...in retrospect I should have gone to a carpenter instead...quite frankly...I would like to return the favor

Posted on April 27th, 2016

this is a cold, uncaring and condescending human being he would not answer questions, had no interest in patient status after his technical job was done, i would recommend him to no one, i think when a physician reaches this point in his career it is time to leave

Ex patient

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

This man should be investigated...I don't believe he is a real doctor...if there is one more doctor like him in America we are doomed

Please read

Posted on February 14th, 2016

I would not recommend this doctor. Did procedure that was not necessary. Caused complications and unnecessary suffering. Please do your homework....I wish I had seen these reviews PRIOR to being harmed by this man. I found the staff pleasant but big deal your health is what's important not the politeness of the staff. I found a wonderful caring Doctor that took care of my issue humanely and compassionately and is now repairing his mistakes. Run in a different direction is my advice.

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Worst doctor in America

A dingus

Posted on January 8th, 2016

He might only be appropriate for men with prostate problems. I don't know. See anyone else.

Not for IC Patients or Women, AWFUL

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Do not go to this doctor if you are a woman. I went to see him for suspected Interstitial Cystitis and he was condescending, dismissive, and a bully. His recommendations went against everything I've heard about the condition. He ordered a series of tests that should not be done in the office for someone with suspected IC. The office staff was horrible as well when I called to express that I didn't think I'd be able to do those tests in the office. He was angry that I'd read up on the subject. His methods are not current, and he even said that IC is not his area. He might be okay if you have a prostate problem, otherwise, steer clear of this awful doctor.

Alive anf greatful

Posted on July 8th, 2015

I am truly blessed to have Dr. Morgenstern as my doctor. I know that God had pre destined our meeting and because of our meeting I am alive today. I am very pleased to say "Thank you for being the the man and doctor you've allowed God to move through. Be blessed and stay encouraged.

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Dr. morganstern is a very cold doctor doesn"t spend any time with patient you will be sorry do not i say do not go to this doctor horrible.

Posted on August 8th, 2013

Dr. Morgenstern has managed several kidney episodes for my husband and we have been pleased with his care. As a result, no more stones are being formed. Surgeries have been without problems; he dealt with an acute situation with surgery which resolved the situation, which was very complex.

Horrible

Posted on December 12th, 2009

Misdiagnosed problemNever called backFinally performed surgeryafter making me wait 6 weeks with a painful stoneHad complications-he never returned phone calls

Posted on July 30th, 2009

poor impression. husband did not get the care he deserved.