Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Moses
Dr. Jeffrey Moses, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Moses is affiliated with White Plains Hospital Medical Center, Lenox Hill Hospital and New York Presbyterian / Westchester. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Moses has the following 1 specialty
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and training on specific interventional treatments for heart disease, such as angioplasties and stents. These methods use catheterization, which reduces recovery time as well as scarring after surgery.
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
The good doctor is the best in the business, period! Whether it be a diagnosis , a stent (or more than 1) , he leads the pack. He is caring, concerned, and does all of his magic with a sense of humor, which when dealing with the heart or heart diseases is not an easy task. I got lucky a few years ago when a friend gave me his number , and I wouldn't take a false breath without him today.
When several other cardiologists told me that 4 of my 5 bypasses had completely blocked and nothing can be done. Dr. Moses put several stents and opened up my bypass vessels and he opened up the native vessels - LAD and Circumflex. My symptoms due to the blockages have disappeared. If other doctors have given up, you must see Dr. Moses for his opinion.
Dr. Moses is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Lenox Hill Hospital
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
NYU Langone Medical Center
New York Harbor Healthcare System
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
New York Presbyterian Hospital - Presby Campus
Presbyterian Hospital Acu
39 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Jeffrey Moses accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey Moses in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey Moses is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.