Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey C Mull MD
Dr. Jeffrey C Mull, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corvallis, OR. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey C Mull has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Jeffrey C Mull has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey C Mull - Posted on August 6th, 2011
I just wish Dr. Mull was in private practice. He really listened to me when I was absolutely frustrated with my symptoms. I felt at ease and was able to really tell him how worried I was about my issues. He understood this and found my problem immediately. I would recommened him to anyone with an urgent issue or otherwise! He is a very concerned health provider and took me seriously! Unfortunately, being new to this state, I hadn't found this until now. Excellent doctor~
39 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Jeffrey C Mull Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeffrey C Mull's office for more information.
201 Plageman Bldg Corvallis, OR : (541) 737-9355
Locations & DirectionsOSU STUDENT HEALTH SERVICES, 201 Plageman Bldg, Corvallis, OR
Dr. Jeffrey C Mull is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Corvallis, OR.