Dr. Jeffrey Musson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Musson?

Great Doctor

Posted on May 7th, 2013

I have been working with Dr Musson for a while now, he is usually always on time, he is very knowledgeable and will answer any questions you have. He and his staff are very friendly and even though I was unable to get pregnant with him and now need to move to IVF, he is still working with me and my IVF specialist. He cares about you and is there to help find the cause of your infertility. I would recommend him to anyone who is struggling to get pregnant.

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Dr. Musson is the first doctor to fully and effectively explain PCOS to me. I was impressed at the amount of time he took to explain the various nuances of the condition. He finally prescribed the correct medication and got me on the right track. My only complaint is that he can definitely be mean for lack of a better description. He has little patience for weight issues that impact infertility and is very direct in relaying his opinions. I would sometimes delay my exams so that I could lose a little more weight before going to see him. He definitely knows his stuff and helped my husband and I finally get pregnant.

Posted on January 12th, 2010

With the sensitive nature of what he discusses with couples who are having trouble getting pregnant, you would think he would be a bit more kind, and less dismissive. After only one visit, I am leery about future visits. Didn't feel like he listened enough, and was just ready to give his usual 1 hour speech.

Posted on September 9th, 2017