Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Nacht MD
Dr. Jeffrey Nacht, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kent, WA, with other offices in Tacoma, WA and Auburn, WA (and 6 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Nacht is affiliated with Saint Clare Hospital, St Anthony Hospital and St Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Nacht has 9 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey Nacht has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Jeffrey Nacht has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Jeffrey Nacht is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nacht is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Clare Hospital
St Anthony Hospital
St Joseph Medical Center
St Francis Community Hospital
Tacoma General Hospital
St. Joseph Tacoma
St Francis Hospital
39 Years Experience
University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Jeffrey Nacht Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeffrey Nacht's office for more information.
222 State Ave N Kent, WA : (253) 459-7000
315 Martin Luther King Jr Way Tacoma, WA : (253) 459-7000
735 12th St SE Auburn, WA : (253) 459-7000
4545 Point Fosdick Dr NW Gig Harbor, WA : (253) 459-7000
3315 S 23rd St Tacoma, WA : (253) 459-7000
1802 Yakima Ave Tacoma, WA : (253) 459-7956
3124 S 19th St Tacoma, WA : (253) 459-7000
317 Martin Luther King Jr Way Tacoma, WA : (253) 403-7000
17700 SE 272nd St Kent, WA : (253) 459-7000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Nacht is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kent, WA.