Dr. Jeffrey M Nakano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey M Nakano?

Both knees - great results!

Dr. Nakano replaced both of my knees. I had excellent outcomes both times. He is a very compassionate, caring physician!

Not for the Elderly

Not an orthopedic surgeon for the elderly. He hasn't any compassion.

Truely Gifted

I am a 57 year old man who over used and abused his body for many years. My knees were shot and I was terrified to have a replacement and I put it off for several years. Dr. Nakano is truely gifted and with his unequalled skills and bedside manner I not only survived a knee replacement - I have thrived. I will have my other knee replaced next year and NO ONE but Dr. Nakano will be touching me!

Best Doctor

I had an accident in Colorado and needed an emergency surgery. I was lucky enough to have that accident in Colorado instead of Arizona so I can have Dr. Nakano. He is an excellent surgeon and person. He kept in touch with me, my doctor and my physiotherapist here in Arizona for almost a year after my surgery. I am a cancer survivor and I have never seen any doctor as caring as doctor Nakano. I wish there are more doctors like him.

Andrea

Dr. Nakano is not only a very gifted, and talented surgeon, but he is an amazing human being. He absolutely loves what he does, and shows SO MUCH CARE for his patients. He thoroughly explains what he thinks the best course of treatment would be, and why, and is right there post-op to see you. Dr. Nakano is exceptional and I wish all doctors could be as wonderful as he is. I'm so thankful that he is here in Grand Junction....we're blessed to have him here!