3.9

dissatisfied patient

the rudest most insulting dr. I have ever been I don't recommend him to anybody. save ur money and see another dr,!!!!

dissatisfied customer

I never talked to a dr. before that was a such a smart alec an very rude I wouldn't recommend him to anybody unless you like being insulted!!

a very disatisfied patent of dr neilson

he is a very rude an insulting dr. he operated on my hand 6 mo ago an said fine by now but he lied I wouldn't recommend anybody to see him try to find another dr. before you see him or you will be sorry!!!!! !

a very dissatisfied patent

rude an insulting dr, never had a dr. that such a smart alec like him, he operated on my hand an said I would be able use it in 6 months he lied because it still gives me pain an I will never go to him again

OUTSTANDING ORTHOPEADIST

I spent 45 years working in the Operating Room all across the United States and the U.S. Navy, When it became time to have my Right Total Replacement, Dr. Jeffrey Neilson was in my opinion, the very best for the job. His experience and knowledge of the procedure as well as the type of implants that he preferred made it a "no brainer" for me. His compassion and bedside manner made my recovery time much more manageable and comforting. I'm now 3 years post surgery and I have never had even one small complication. I feel that I can thank Dr. Neilson for that as well!.

IS HE A DOCTOR OR A COMEDIAN?

On more than one occasion Dr. Neilson has been rude and insulting. He thinks he is a comedian but I do not find his bedside manner funny at all. He insinuated that I belong in a "Psych ward" I'm sure he and his staff had a good laugh about me after I left. I pretended not to get his implication because I was humiliated and not given to cause conflict. On a previous occasion. he made me wait over a month in excruciating pain to see another doctor when he had the shot i needed there in his office the whole time. I know this because the other doctor screwed up the instructions and did not give me the shot and I went back to Dr. Neilson who then gave me the shot that he could have given me long before and saved me over a month of agony. I have no complaint about his staff. They have always been kind and friendly. It is unfortunate for them that they work for such a smart butt who's ego needs to be knocked down a notch or two.

terrible experience

Dr Neilson was very rough during exam. I felt like he was angry with me for asking questions. Totally disregarded my concerns. Very painful experience.

Dr. Jeffrey C Neilson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Durant, OK.