Dr. Jeffrey C Neilson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey C Neilson?

Staff needs empathy classes

Rude uncaring front desk.if you can get by them the doc is ok.

Very rude front office

Called for an appointment.the woman was very abrupt with me. I had fallen on my arm and she made an appointment for me for 3 weeks later I canceled it.she could not have cared less! What a cold and uncaring person! I had been there a few times ,doctor was good,but I will never go again with the unfriendly uncaring front staff!when did it become ok to treat people in pain so indifferently?

The Best in Bryan County

Dr.Neilson has seen every person in my household for some reason or another. He is a very fun but strait forward kind of person. He is always smiling. I feel that he is very knowledgeable about what he does and always seems to me that he cares about your problems and tries his best to help his consumers to achieve their goals in getting well. I'm sure he has had his fair share of mistakes; but that is to be expected from time to time. I would recommend him to any of my friend family and children.

denied a knee brace through Medicare for my bad knee but I can barely walk on

I contacted Medicare to get a knee brace but dr. Nelson's office refused and denied a prescription for a knee brace I can barely walk on my right knee it's so bad but they denied me a knee brace thanks I'll never forget that one

Hɛ ɨs a ɢʀɛat Dʀ..

5 stars for sure

I wouldn't want anyon OTHER THAN Dr. Neilson to take care of my orthopedic needs. He's very caring, considerate, and thorough. GOD has blessed him with above average intellectual capabilities that I found very reassuring. He also has the confidence to believe in himself and his decisions. There is nothing worse than to go to someone who seems even the slightest bit unsure of themselves. He is a skilled surgeon and we are very lucky not to have to travel into the city to see him. AND ERNIE...well ...he is one very precious soul. And he is also outstanding in his field. They make the perfect team. -

Run!!!!!

Horrible Experience!

This doctor is rude and incompetent! I wouldn't refer anyone to him!

Jeff Neilson is direct.

Dr. Neilson is concerned and caring, he is very direct with instuctions. He enjoys and takes great pride in his work.