Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jeffrey K Nekoba
Dr. Jeffrey K Nekoba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, VA. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Nekoba is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Northern Virginia Mental Health Institute. Dr. Nekoba has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey K Nekoba has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jeffrey K Nekoba has the following 7 expertise
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Jeffrey K Nekoba has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey K Nekoba is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I have been a patient of Dr. Nekoba for eight years. He has helped me through a spectrum severe illnesses and medical problems that have threatened my life and mind. He has successfully treated my erratic high blood pressure problems that plagued me since my 30's; he diagnosed my heart disease and directed me toward my wonderful cardiologist;he has helped me cope with depression and urology problems that specialists could not deal with. His knowledge of medicines old and new is astounding, and his comforting approach has aided me consistently in getting me to the age of 62. with adequate prospects of the future. I trust Dr. Nekoba and his entire office staff to the end.
Dr. Nekoba is very good, and I'm glad I found him. I've been seeing him for several years, and he runs what is very unusual these days: a solo practice. I never get the "cattle run" feeling that you can get in group practices. He's VERY good about answering questions, thorough, and competent. There is a lab right in the office, so if you need any blood work it's about 5 steps to get there and you're done. I've never had trouble getting a short-notice appointment when necessary, referrals are handled in a timely manner, and I'm more than satisfied with the practice. Highly recommended.
I appreciate this doctor! He has taken care of everyone in our family for many years. He's correctly diagnosed illnesses and conditions and performed minor surgeries. He's always on target with his diagnoses. Smart and patient. A great listener, too - perhaps that's why he gets everything right. There is little wait time and has a lab on site.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nekoba is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey K Nekoba accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHuntsman Medical Center, 7489 Huntsman Blvd, Springfield, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey K Nekoba, MD - Family Medicine in Springfield, VA, in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey K Nekoba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, VA.