Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey S Nekomoto has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Nekomoto is very knowledgeable and caring! He spends a lot of time explaining everything to me and shows concern with everything that I tell him. Dr. Nekomoto looks into anything that he thinks doesn't seem right. I haven't seen a doctor like this in many years! I would recommend him to anyone and I am so happy that I found him.
Dr. Nekomoto has a wild temper. I asked him a few questions outside of what I came to see him for and he told me that he did not have time for my questions and that I should leave his office. Then when I was checking out at the front desk he started yelling very loud at one of the people who was helping me. I heard that a few of the other doctors in this office were amazing, but they were booked up for a few weeks so I saw Dr. Nekomoto. Now I know why he had an opening for any day that worked for me.
I can't say enough wonderful things about this doctor. He is totally there for you. He's a go getter and really cares about you. He's extremely intelligent as well, knows when he should seek a specialist and then will coordinate your care through out the whole process. Also, very attentive. One of the most down to earth and caring doctors I have ever met.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Jeffrey S Nekomoto accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSanta Clara Valley Medical Center, 751 S Bascom Ave, San Jose, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey S Nekomoto in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey S Nekomoto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.