Dr. Jeffrey Nekomoto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Nekomoto?

Outstanding!

Posted on January 8th, 2010

Dr. Nekomoto is very knowledgeable and caring! He spends a lot of time explaining everything to me and shows concern with everything that I tell him. Dr. Nekomoto looks into anything that he thinks doesn't seem right. I haven't seen a doctor like this in many years! I would recommend him to anyone and I am so happy that I found him.

Dr. Nekomoto has a wild temper

Posted on December 8th, 2009

Dr. Nekomoto has a wild temper. I asked him a few questions outside of what I came to see him for and he told me that he did not have time for my questions and that I should leave his office. Then when I was checking out at the front desk he started yelling very loud at one of the people who was helping me. I heard that a few of the other doctors in this office were amazing, but they were booked up for a few weeks so I saw Dr. Nekomoto. Now I know why he had an opening for any day that worked for me.

Just Amazing

Posted on October 15th, 2009

I can't say enough wonderful things about this doctor. He is totally there for you. He's a go getter and really cares about you. He's extremely intelligent as well, knows when he should seek a specialist and then will coordinate your care through out the whole process. Also, very attentive. One of the most down to earth and caring doctors I have ever met.

Posted on August 29th, 2017