Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey T Newfield has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
Dr. Jeffrey T Newfield has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey T Newfield has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
27 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1991
Genesys Regional Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey T Newfield accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsNewfield Orthopedics, 255 S Yonge St, Ormond Beach, FL
Dr. Jeffrey T Newfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ormond Beach, FL.