Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey S Nolt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
so far this doctor has taken me off of migraine meds that worked, decided I was not in pain tho have been previously diagnosed with multiple rheumatology diseases - RA, fibro, lymes etc etc...and insisted I didn't have asthma...did and had an emergency and had to run to doctor when should have had a new inhaler on the ready. Have multiple autoimmune diseases and he will benthe end of me...he is insufficient in his knowledge of pharmaceuticals and and and....I am terrified.. This hospital has hit a new low...and all of the questions below are not germain when it comes to inadequate skills...He does not know way to much and my chart is always changing inaccurately....pray for me..
I went to see this doctor one time my mom took me and she came back with me beacuse this was my fisrt time visiting this doctor and i was a little scared. I was 18 at the time, and if he had any questions he would ask my mother the questions instead of me. I thought that was rude. the staff and nurse are nice, however I think that the doctor could be a bit more friendly.Like I said before I seen this doctor once, the time that I went their I went in for a couple of reasons, the one reason was that I was sick,i had a stuffy nose and a cough that was a little loud sometimes and made me throw up sometimes. He checked three things, (lungs, ears, throat) then he acted like there was nothing wrong. I think that he could have handled it better than what he did. He could have at least told me what he thought I had. what do you think? do you think that he should of handled it better than what he did?they also asked if i had been running a fever and i said no not that i know of, and they left it at that. they never checked my temperature to see if i had one or not.
Dr. Nolt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Jeffrey S Nolt accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCharles Cole Memorial Hospital, 1001 E 2nd St, Coudersport, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey S Nolt in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey S Nolt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coudersport, PA.