Dr. Jeffrey Obrien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Obrien?

Absolutely Fantastic Doctor!!!!

Posted on July 21st, 2015

Very quick scheduling much needed surgeries. Had to go back in to repair shoulder damage, first doctor did open surgery, and stated all following surgeries would have to be done the same way, Dr. O'Brien was able to do two follow up surgeries arthroscopically.

Returning Again

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Dr. O'Brien performed surgery on my frozen shoulder approximately a year and a half ago. That procedure was completely successful and after physical therapy was complete, I regained approximately 98% of my range of motion. I was satisfied enough with the experience that I plan to return for pain that is now occurring in my other shoulder.

very matter of fact...

Posted on February 26th, 2015

this dr is no showman.. he answers questions and gets right to the point.. i like that...

Erroneous and unfair billing

Posted on December 27th, 2013

Two weeks after visiting this office I receive an additional bill for $75.00 from HealthFirst? When I was at the office I told them I was out of pocket when I paid, I was charged an $180 which I paid in full with my credit card. Now two weeks later I get a bill for more money. I call the office and I'm told that they made a mistake and I owe $75.00 additional. I explain I was told I was paid in full at the time and if they made a mistake they should pay for it not me. It's like going to a restaurant paying your bill, then two weeks later you get a bill from another company saying the restaurant made a mistake and now you owe more money??!!! I'm going around around with them now! I was told to call back in a week and take it up with the office manager, I WILL. In the meantime BEWARE of theses unfair billing practices , I'm going elsewhere, you can bet on that!!!

Horrible

Posted on September 26th, 2013

Don not let this man do arthroscopy surgery on you!!! It has been 2 years after I had surgery and still have more pain than I did before I started with him. His follow up care is horrible!!!!!

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

I love the way the doctor did my surgery I had little to no pain and little discomfort. Thanks to Dr. O'Brian I had great results. Thank you Dr and staff.

Mike Woolbert

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

I have had my daughter to Dr. Obrien twice in ten years. Both times his services have been outstanding.

Posted on May 20th, 2012

Dr. O'Brien is an excellent surgeon and orthopedic diagnostician, but he has virtually no personality and does not spend time with patients. If you're paying for result, he'll do a great job, and that's about it. His nurse and office staff are very helpful and attentive.

Posted on April 26th, 2011

misdiagnosed knee injury; ended up having knee totally rebuilt by another doc!

Excellent!

Posted on March 7th, 2011

He is no-nonsense and to the point. You ask question he answers. If will advise and allow you to make a decision. No pressure and always listen.

Posted on May 20th, 2017