Dr. Jeffrey O Galvin Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey O Galvin?

He is an excellent doctor. He got to the heart of the problem.

Dr Galvin spent more time on the computer than listening or taking the time to listen to my needs. In fact he ran out so quickly after going over my history that I didn't even get to discuss some new issues I've been having. Also refused to refill a medication for me that I've been taking for over 5 yrs. very disappointed in him. Needless to say I will NEVER see him again!!!!

Luck of the Irish

Dr. Galvin is an excellent physician. Not only did he save me from having unnecessary gall bladder surgery; moreover, he has inspired me to get back into shape through diet & exercise (rather than just putting me through A "pill-mill"). Granted, I may never achieve the chiseled, age-defying physique that Dr. Galvin maintains; nonetheless, I feel blessed to have him as my primary care physician.

Dr. Jeffrey O Galvin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake, OH.