Dr. Jeffrey S Olenick Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey S Olenick?

no personality....pretty arrogant know-it-all...one word answers...felt like I was interrupting his day

Very disappointed

He gave me the briefest annual physical I've ever experienced. To make matters worse, he failed to review the medical sheet I filled out in advance. His staff called me later to go back in to review it. I declined. I'll not use him again.

I have gone to Dr. Olenick for over 25 years. He is an excellent doctor and he has taken good care of me over the years. When he has had to send me to a specialist, the specialist have been top notch and they have dealt with any of my medical issues well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Olenick.

Dr. Jeffrey S Olenick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherwood, OR.