3.3

Dr. Ollo is rude! He lacks bedside manner! He is very short in his responses, doesn't explain anything! He seems to get mad if you question him! He spent a total of 2-3 minutes with me on my very first visit! As a patient I deserve to be treated with respect and have my health concerns addressed. I still don't have the answers I desperately need! It's a shame he will be paid by my insurance company for doing nothing! I will not return as his patient and have reported his behavior to the office manager! I would not refer him as a doctor to anyone! The staff however was very friendly!

Dr. Ollo would not give me a straight answer to any of my questions and talked to me like I was unintelligent. He did not communicate well with my physical therapist either.

Dr. Jeffrey A Ollo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.