Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Gold
Dr. Jeffrey Gold, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Gold is affiliated with Medical University of Ohio Hospital, New York Downtown Hospital and Hospital For Special Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Gold has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
- Aortic Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Gold was excellent, 14 years later I still thank God for having been his patient. Faced with the fear of open heart surgery due to an atrial septal defect which needed to be repaired at the age of 37, he put me at ease with his kindness, patience, care and professionalism. If not for Dr. Gold, I would not be alive today.
Dr. Gold is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical University of Ohio Hospital
New York Downtown Hospital
Hospital For Special Surgery
Montefiore Medical Center
Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Montefiore Med CtrJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
35 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1978
New York Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey Gold accepts the following insurance providers.
- HAP Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical University of Ohio Hospital, 3000 Arlington Ave, Toledo, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey Gold in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey Gold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.