Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey P Schwab
Dr. Jeffrey P Schwab, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Schwab is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus. Dr. Schwab has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey P Schwab has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Cerebral Palsy
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Schwab is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Jeffrey P Schwab accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFroedtert Hospital, 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey P Schwab in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey P Schwab is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.