Dr. Jeffrey Parsonnet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Parsonnet?

Multiple interactons

Great doctor. Honost and very thorough. Slightly disorganized in demeanor but pays lots of attention and knows lots of info.

Long-term patient

I just chanced on this website and although I'm not usually a reviewer, I felt I owed it to others to say what a great doctor Jeff Parsonnet is. He knows everything (or takes the time to look things up right in front of you). He gives comprehensive advice or offers clear choices. He'll tell it to you straight, and yet he understands human nature and sensitivities. Did I mention that he's really, really smart? And sometimes funny? I've been Dr. Parsonnet's patient for many years, and although it's certainly an overstatement to say he's saved my life a few times, there have been times when it would be hard to convince me otherwise.

Birth Control