Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey M Passick has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 30
Suffering an on-the-job injury, I had been seeing a podiatrist regularly, as well as adhering to a thrice weekly physical therapy schedule. After an MRI revealed that I was only suffering from plantar fascitis, I requested a second opinion to simply further my understanding of the pain I was experiencing. I REQUESTED THE SECOND OPINION. I then receive an appointment with Passick for a second opinion. Initially, I was thrilled, as his office is a 10 minute walk from my home. I enter the facility, and though many people were waiting, an efficient and friendly staff handled the obligatory paperwork, and to my surprise, I didn't have to wait long at all. Unfortunately, the staff were the only folks worthy of praise during this visit. Upon seeing Passick, he simply strolled in asking me to remove my shoes (actually there was a very snarky reply to my question of whether or not I should remove my shoes). He asked to apply resistance against his hand in every direction with my foot, then stood and said "OK, that's it." Confused, I asked "That's it?" His snarkiness and condescending attitude persisted. I at least thought he'd, based upon his expertise, offer me some type of explanation as to what was going on with my foot, and, perhaps, further suggest some type of plan of action to continue healing the foot. Startled by his apparent desire to communicate and quick work, I said "Unbelievable," to which he replied while walking out the door "You'd be surprised at what some people will do." He pretty much implied that I was there to commit fraud. In my defense, I did dish it right back saying "Yeah, including the medical profession." That was the end of my transaction there. Needless to say, I will never return to this facility. An absence of bedside manner does not do this guy justice. Perhaps, he views Workers' Compensation cases as beneath him, or maybe he has, indeed, seen one too many cases of fraudulent activity. That said, he certainly didn't strike me as a physician who's on the up and up himself. Do yourselves a favor and go elsewhere. Cheers!
34 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Jeffrey M Passick accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsConey Island Hospital, 2601 Ocean Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Jeffrey M Passick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.