Dr. Jeffrey Passick Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Passick?

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Dr.Passick is the best of the best,thank you for new hip.

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

Horrible

No thanks

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Try another doctor.

Scaphoid pin is still working after 12 years.

Posted on June 6th, 2016

I have a pin in my wrist that has not come out after 12 years. Usually these things don't last 5. (Scaphoid bone)

Terrible Bedside Manner

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Suffering an on-the-job injury, I had been seeing a podiatrist regularly, as well as adhering to a thrice weekly physical therapy schedule. After an MRI revealed that I was only suffering from plantar fascitis, I requested a second opinion to simply further my understanding of the pain I was experiencing. I REQUESTED THE SECOND OPINION. I then receive an appointment with Passick for a second opinion. Initially, I was thrilled, as his office is a 10 minute walk from my home. I enter the facility, and though many people were waiting, an efficient and friendly staff handled the obligatory paperwork, and to my surprise, I didn't have to wait long at all. Unfortunately, the staff were the only folks worthy of praise during this visit. Upon seeing Passick, he simply strolled in asking me to remove my shoes (actually there was a very snarky reply to my question of whether or not I should remove my shoes). He asked to apply resistance against his hand in every direction with my foot, then stood and said "OK, that's it." Confused, I asked "That's it?" His snarkiness and condescending attitude persisted. I at least thought he'd, based upon his expertise, offer me some type of explanation as to what was going on with my foot, and, perhaps, further suggest some type of plan of action to continue healing the foot. Startled by his apparent desire to communicate and quick work, I said "Unbelievable," to which he replied while walking out the door "You'd be surprised at what some people will do." He pretty much implied that I was there to commit fraud. In my defense, I did dish it right back saying "Yeah, including the medical profession." That was the end of my transaction there. Needless to say, I will never return to this facility. An absence of bedside manner does not do this guy justice. Perhaps, he views Workers' Compensation cases as beneath him, or maybe he has, indeed, seen one too many cases of fraudulent activity. That said, he certainly didn't strike me as a physician who's on the up and up himself. Do yourselves a favor and go elsewhere. Cheers!

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Excellent doctor, will recommend for anyone

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Misread the X-ray the first time, and lost valuable time to do the necessary surgery. Then we waited for 6 hours after scheduling an appointment with him and he never showed up to review the second X-ray. Switched to another doctor after such poor experience. This was at the Coney Island Hospital.

poor dx and tx

Posted on January 12th, 2010

MD should provide an expert opinion, practice in area of expertise or refer to an expert, provide appropriate dx and tx, request second view if needed, read previous records, read x-rays, admit mistakes and make appropriate referrals/recommendations, at least attempt to consult an epert if needed, attempt minimal damage

Posted on May 25th, 2017